Traditional e-learning is “one-size-fits-none” — boring, inefficient and ineffective. Area9’s industry-leading “biological” adaptive engine personalizes your training at the point of delivery – giving every learner a unique experience tailored to his or her needs:
- Formative assessment-based approach to teaching
- Fully adaptive (personalized)
- Confidence assessment
- Recharge-personalized refresher to ensure maintenance of proficiency
- Offline capability on iOS and Android
- Library of all learning resources
Team-based e-Learning Authoring
Our team-based authoring is seamlessly integrated into the platform, and offers role-based content development and review. This streamlines the development process, cutting down on development time and ensuring you meet development deadlines.
- “Feedback button”–real-time feedback to content authors from users on content quality
- Real-time updates–changes can be pushed to existing and/or new users in real-time
- Support for any teaching content including text, animation, PowerPoint, video, 3D models and simulations. Support for performance support tools such as checklists and quick reference guides
- Fully compatible with existing authoring tools and LMS
- 16 different question types
- Team-based authoring and review
- “Challenge button”–real-time feedback to content authors from users on question accuracy
Content Management System
Standalone LCMS’s can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars; ours is included in the base platform license! With full object reusability and version control, we keep your content on track.
& Company-wide Reporting
With multiple reporting options available, your company can focus on adaptive learning as it relates to individuals, team members or the company as a whole. Use our intuitive reporting dashboard to view data, or export it to spreadsheets, data warehouses or analytics tools.
Cloud-based End-to-End Platform
Fully integrated, cloud-based authoring, review, delivery and reporting. Whether your learners are on desktop, tablet or phone, our platform delivers your content efficiently and effectively.
The platform includes an integrated learning content management system, an optional light-weight LMS, and full integration to third-party LMS’s via SCORM, xAPI or LTI. User management and authentication can be done in the platform, or via SAML2.
Flexible Licensing Options
Every company is different, and so we offer flexible licensing: by user, by course, or a combination. For larger customers and partners, we provide enterprise-wide licensing, and even revenue sharing models.